10 Groovy Songs to Enjoy with Your Kids
Music is one of the oldest ways for humans to connect with one another. Sharing our favorite songs allows us to form stronger bonds and express parts of ourselves that may not lend themselves to words. Great music transcends age and listening with an open mind can help families connect across generations.
Here's a hip little playlist from from the 60's through today for the whole family to enjoy!
1. Groove Is in the Heart by Deee-Lite
2. I Want You Back by The Jackson 5
3. Heart of Glass by Blondie
4. Two Princes by Spin Doctors
5. Automaton by Jamiroquai
6. Tightrope by Janelle Monae
7. Weapon of Choice by FatboySlim
8. White Nights by Oh Land
9. I Ran by A Flock of Seagulls
10. Days Go By by Dirty Vegas
What gets you grooving? Always share it with your kids!